Your privacy is critically important to us. At Codept Solutions, we have a few fundamental principles
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Using personal information
Codept Solutions may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Collect payments from you;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Email you information regarding the products.
You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account’s username and password.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information, such as billing or customer service. The computers and or servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a safe and secure environment.
We never Collect your Credit Card Information and we never store your credit card information to our database. Our Trusted Payment Partner PAYPAL directly process your credit card information with Secure Layer.
Codept Solutions is using cookies to improve your experience of our Website. When you visit our Website, Codept Solutions servers send a cookie to your web browser. You can delete these cookies at any time. Standing alone, cookies do not personally identify an individual. Cookies merely recognize the web browser.
Session Cookies: If you are using our Services and you choose to identify yourself to us, Codept Solutions uses session cookies containing encrypted information to allow Codept Solutions to uniquely identify you. Each time you log into the Services, a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier that is tied to your account and is placed on your browser. These session cookies allow Codept Solutions to uniquely identify you when you are logged into the Services and download our products and to process online data transactions and requests. Session cookies are required to use the Services.
Codept Solutions will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.